Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pizza Rolls

I thought for all of you that enjoy scaring me all the time you might appreciate this story. So one night Jon, Anna and I were hanging out and we decided to make pizza rolls. Jon was in the kitchen and I was in the living room talking to Anna while I was opening the bag of pizza rolls. After I had the bag open, I returned to the kitchen only to be scared by Jon who had decided to jump out at me when I came back in the kitchen. He wasn’t let down by my reaction at all. I screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs and threw the whole bag of pizza rolls at him (I have pretty good aim because they hit him in the face). Then I proceeded to slam my elbow into the wall before I fell flat on my back. Pizza Rolls went everywhere!!! The laughing afterwards didn’t stop for about 10 minutes. We even took a picture of the Pizza Rolls all over the kitchen. We thought that we cleaned them all up, but there were so many we must have missed some and Maranda was finding random pizza rolls in the kitchen the next day!

2 comments:

One Awesome Girlie! said...

you are so the best person to scare....especially when it happens to us together!! Nothing but a pile of two retards laying on the floor!

Jessica said...

loved it. I can vividly imagine the entire scene. Pizza rolls flying in all directions, awsome story.