Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Dance

The institute had its yearly Valentine’s Dance a few weeks ago. It was the same day as Nate and Aubrey’s wedding. Nate and Aubrey are on the folk dance team and they started dating this year and got married February 8th. To make the story even cuter they were both president of the folk dance team once. So, according to tradition the folk dancers all perform the Israeli Wedding Waltz. So the Folk dance team danced at the wedding and then headed off to the dance.


I went with Jon. Here is a picture of us and I'm in my SILVER SEQUIN SHIRT!

I’m totally surprised that I bought it. I actually just tried it on as a joke at the store but then I loved it. Maranda took one of her best friends from high school, Preston. Well all had tons of fun just dancing around and being silly.
Me, Jon, Maranda, Preston

Maranda and Preston


Nikki, me, Jeanette


This is probably my favorite picture from the dance Brook and DJ line dancing.

Everyone dancing in a circle.

Brothers?

I walked around at the dance and took fun pictures of people dancing and captured this gem of Brody.

As I looked at it more it reminded me so much of Jacob and I couldn’t figure out why until I went back and looked at my pictures from last year. I found a picture that was much the same that I had taken of Jacob a year ago at the Valentine's Dance.



Interesting, what are the odds? They must be brothers… Love You Two!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

love the silver sequins...it definately didn't disapoint. And I love the NSYNC connection. I have a friend here in Lame-ville that also celebrated all their birthdays. She may have beat you out however, because they had their faces printed on the cakes. But I doubt she could recall favorite foods so it's a toss up. Too bad you're not here Molly, so the two of you could have an NSYNC duel and I could find out which of my friends really was their greatest fan. :)

One Awesome Girlie! said...

That was such a fun night! And you totally rocked the sequin shirt! You looked adorable! Love you!