Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My next investment…New Socks

So this made me laugh so hard I just had to share it with all of you. I took off my shoes last night and as I began to look at my socks I realized a possible reason why my feet had been cold all day…
I got a good laugh and my roommates had a good time making fun of me. Anna suggested I buy new socks at least every 5 years. I haven’t done laundry in a while and I knew I was getting to the weird socks, but I’m surprised I still have these and even more surprised they didn’t rip to shreds when I put them on. I must have gotten dressed in a hurry that morning, but I swear they didn’t have holes in them then. It was a total shocker to me to reveal such ragged socks at the end of the day. But it must run in the family because this summer on family vacation James removed his shoes to reveal quite the hole. But, I’m pretty sure that hole was there when he put them on! I love you James!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Why is it that socks are always low on our priority list of things to buy? Sounds like you might also need to go buy some new panties too!

Jessica said...

Uh? Those socks look fine to me.
-Rhett

Matt Porter said...

molly...if you need to borrow $10 bucks for socks, janell and I can help haha