Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Girls Night Out


Me, Erin, Sara, Whitney, and Lynsi

I just wanted to do a real quick post on the biggest spider I’ve ever seen. A few weeks ago my girlfriends and I went on a hike up to Ensign peak and it was pretty cool. But along the way I stopped dead in my tracks because of this enormous spider. I exclaimed, “Girls! There is a HUGE spider right here.” As I back away in panic. (For anyone that doesn’t know I have a mega fear of spiders and have nightmares about them attacking me all the time.) Everyone thought it wasn’t really that big of a deal until Lynsi came back to look and screamed because she saw this little guy in the trail…


Yeah… biggest spider ever. I wasn’t going to post this, but at Lynsi’s request it made the blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I look like a boy in this pic....don't even deny it...it's true!

Hay Dub said...

That freaking sick! I am glad you are still alive that thing could have eaten you. I have got to show Heather that picture. She would freak out! She is way scared of spiders too. I use to put spinders in a little box and then shake it and open it. Ya the little sister teasing the big sister. Ha ha.