Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Morgan, Mitch, Merrick, Molly & Maranda on Moccasin Friday

Mitch, Morgan and Merrick stopped by to visit me at college before their semesters at other colleges started. For those of you who don't know these awesome guys, we went to high school together, and I went to junior high with most of them. For all of you that do know them... Merrick was celebrating Moccasin Friday and all was right in the world again. I love my life!

We spent Friday together and had a blast. It was so fun introducing them, especially when Maranda was with us too... It was an alliteration. Our Friday activies included:


1. Merrick killing the biggest spider in the world that was in my bathroom while I hid in the shower (fully clothed, don't worry).

2. Eating free hot dogs and taking a tour at the institute building.

3. Molly and Mitch running through an obstacle course with goggles on that distorted your vision like you were drunk. (Morgan and Merrick just laughing at us)

4. Merrick winning some mouthwash and Morgan winning some toothpaste (and both of them leaving them at my house, Thanks guys!)

5. Ate M&Ms my Grams sent me (Thanks Grams!) and talked about dating... to which the conclusions were: Merrick thinks girlfriends are the best thing since sliced bread, and Molly manages to have a lot more awkward experiences with boys than the average girl.

6. Experienced eating at Golden Jade, the chinese restaurant that gives you enough food for 3 meals. We took home lots of left overs.... mine weighed about 5 pounds I think.

7. Went to a dance where Pedro himself, from Napoelon Dynamite, was the DJ.


Thanks so much for coming to visit me guys! And for all of you who are thinking... "Man that sounds like so much fun, I want to go hang out with Molly"- Come and visit! It'll be a blast I promise, there's always something going on. I would love to see you.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got to go to a dance with Pedro! Was it just amazing? I heard that if you went to the dance all your dreams came true!

Anonymous said...

As the sister of a Mayan Indian, I find the celebration of Moccasin Friday very offensive.

Heather said...

Awesome!!! I wish I could have been there with the 4 M's! Heather~

Merrick M said...

Clarification. Moccasin Friday is not a celebration, it is a way of life. It embodies all that is comfortable in footwear and is highlighted by the sheer goodness of Friday. And if one's sister is a Mayan Indian, doesn't that make said person a Mayan Indian as well? A healthy snack for thought.