Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pile of Leaves

Okay so this post was supposed to go up a while ago, but it's still a good one...so enjoy!
For anyone that has ever been to my house you know that we have a lot of big trees and what that means in the fall is... a lot of big leaves!! The leaves had been covering our side yard for a few weeks and were about a foot deep all over the entire lawn. I came home from a football game one Saturday and Anna and her family had raked all the leaves into a large pile. The pile was about as tall as we are (which I guess isn’t too tall, but it was pretty sweet)


It was playtime!!! We ran and jumped in the leaves and it was a blast! Anna’s whole family even jumped in for a family picture. That resulted in a needle in a leaf stack search for her dad’s cell phone a little later! But against all odds, we found it. It was so awesome because when you jump into the leaves you just disappear. Anna took this sweet picture of me jumping into the leaves. The only bad part is, you get leaves EVERYWHERE. Anna and I have been washing them out of our hair for days! But it was totally worth it.

I love this picture, Anna Took it and it's perfect

Leaves in My Hair!

Here's a video of Anna jumping in the leaves. You would just disappear it was so crazy!

1 comment:

Gidget's World said...

What do you mean, Im still finding the leaves in my room months later! And to think that pile is still under the snow somewhere! Thats going to be a fun suprise when the snow melts!