Thursday, August 30, 2007

What a Find!

So, while I was home for the weekend I found quite the treasure. To get the full effect of this find we must start back a few months ago to When I went to St. George this summer (see June posts). One of the little boys, about 11, got sunburned and trying to show some sort of parental responsibility Jessica asked if he was doing okay after a day of swimming- refering mainly to the sunburn. He replied with, "I'm good except for I have Monkey Butt." Jessica, a bit shocked, probed a bit more finding out that "Monkey Butt" is a different term for chafing.

SO, when I went home for the weekend I was shopping for a new lifejacket and in the store on the counter I see this wonderful new product. That's right people, you can buy your very own can of "Anti Monkey Butt" in Idaho Falls. Sweat Absorber and Friction Fighter at it's finest. I am taking orders for the next time I go home, so if any of you suffer from Monkey Butt and would like me to purchase you a bottle. It's yours for the low price of $9.99. Good thing I carry my camera everywhere and I managed to get ya'll a picture while we checked out!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

molly: LOVE this product. Thanks for posting. I'll email Brock so he and Bill can check out the anti monkey butt. Cracked me up.