Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Addresses!

Glenn and I have officially jumped in to the wedding plans with both feet! It will be held May 19th for sure and our reception will be that night in Salt Lake, with one in Idaho afterwards in June. We are having so much fun planning all the wedding reception stuff and we would love for you to come share with us! I'm busy collecting addresses (getting it done early so I don't miss anyone) but I know I don't have a lot of your current contact information, especially you high school friends! So if you haven't already heard from me and given me your address, in one form or another... email, text, facebook... and you would like and invitation please leave me your address or you can email it to me! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Linda Barton said...

I'm a dork, but I am so excited for you two that I can't stand it!!!Let me know how I can help!!

Unknown said...

hey Molly! I would love one! My address is
369 S Holmes Ave
Shelley, ID 83274

One Awesome Girlie! said...

Pretty sure you have mine, but just in case.
381 N Washington Blvd. H207
Ogden, UT 84404
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!