Tuesday, March 18, 2008

¡Voy a vivir en Costa Rica por un mes!


Hey everyone I am going to live in Costa Rica for the month of June! I am doing a study abroad through Weber State and will be studying Spanish and living with a host family, while having so much fun! Green jungles, waterfalls, beautiful beaches, and hopefully some neat marine life I can see while scuba diving. I have been studying Spanish for 6 years and will be getting my minor in it. I am still totally a fish out of water in my conversational Spanish and I’m hoping that this language immersion trip will help me out a bunch. I will miss all of you so much it makes me sad to think about it. I’ll keep you posted as I know more later. I just figured I would let you all know it was official because I’ve paid my deposit and I’m working on getting my passport!

4 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! That'll be an awesome experience!

Heather said...

I am so jealous! Can you take me with you? Mike will be fine with Lydia. I didn't know you were minoring in espanol! Muy Bien!

Kristine said...

Cool! I bet the family you live with will just think you are great. How fun to be immersed in the language and culture. Hope all your preparations go well!

Anonymous said...

I need NEED more bloggage! Love you :)